Northern Hemisphere Tour » 2012
October 27th - November 25th, 2012
Our adventure will take us to several of the “Wonders of the World”. We’ll visit the Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal and Angkor Wat. Experience safar is in Kenya to see the “Big Five”. We’ll see the highest mountain on the planet - Mount Everest in Nepal, and the tallest building in the world - the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. We’ll experience life in the Mekong Delta and in the floating village in Cambodia, enjoy the tranquility of the Equatorial Atlantic Island of Sao Tome and challenge the markets of Marrakech. We’ll stand on the Great Cont inental Divide in Iceland and end our incredible journey with a dip in the Blue Lagoon.
In addition to local guides our Tour Director and his team of experienced group leaders oversee the day-to-day operation of the tour. Our wonderful air crew make sure that our flights are as much a great experience as the places we visit.
For sightseeing we generally travel in two groups, each with its own Travel Guild tour leader. When we're touring by motor coach, typically, each group will have its own coach and local guide and may visit sites in different orders.
Aircraft seating is not assigned. Boarding will be by group at each stop giving each person an equal opportunity to select the window or aisle seat of their choice. Most flights are over the lunch hour. Meals will be served with open bar, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
The dress code for the tour is comfortable and casual. We'll enjoy superior hotels and meals waiting for us at each destination and the best sightseeing arrangements nicely scheduled to fit the days. Many dinners will include shows in native cultures, and will be a mixture of local and Western fare.
All Inclusive Luxury
- Services of two expeienced Tour Leaders and a Tour Director.
- Al l international flights on a custom-configured aircraft , daytime flights and self -select seating. Meals and alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages on the aircraft.
- First class or best available hotels.
- Almost all meals - as indicated in theitinerary.
- Comprehensive sightseeing excursions with English-speaking guides - as indicated in the itinerary.
- Gratuities ( tips) to drives, guides, porters, hotel and restaurant staff
- Porterage, wherever possible, for one check- in suit case per passenger for quick and efficient handling.
- Al l international and domestic airport taxes.
- Tourist Visa fees for Canadian passport holders. (There may be additional charges for other passport holders)
- Transfers between hotels and airports.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to sights included.
- Storage of winter clothing on the aircraft .
- Fully detailed travel portfolio, a wheeled “carry–on” bag, luggage tags, luggage strap & World Tour jacket
We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have. You can reach us by:
Phone: 905-760-9229 Toll Free: 1-800-268-4284