Southern Hemisphere Tour » 2012
November 3 to December 2, 2012
Our adventure will take us to Honolulu and Waikiki. We’ll enjoy a three-night private ship cruise around Fiji’s Yasawa archipelago Islands. Our adventure will continue to the home of the Maoris in Rotorua, New Zealand, with some spelunking in the Waitomo Glow Worm Caves. We’ll see the famous Opera House in Sydney, visit with some native marsupials and experience dining pleasures under the stars at Uluru (Ayers Rock) in the Red Centre of Australia. We’ll relax at our tranquil beach resort on the Island of Bali and tour local villages to see the artisans at work. We’ll be welcomed by our hosts in Mauritius and venture out on a safari in South Africa. We’ll ascend Table Top Mountain by cable car and take to the skies over Rio in helicopters. Powerful river rafts will take us to the Falls in Iguaçu and a gala farewell dinner awaits us in Caracas Venezuela.
14 destinations - one incredible journey!
In addition to local guides our Tour Director and his team of experienced group leaders oversee the day-to-day operation of the tour. Our wonderful air crew make sure that our flights are as much a great experience as the places we visit.
For sightseeing we generally travel in two groups, each with its own Travel Guild tour leader. When we're touring by motor coach, typically, each group will have its own coach and local guide and may visit sites in different orders.
Aircraft seating is not assigned. Boarding will be by group at each stop giving each person an equal opportunity to select the window or aisle seat of their choice. Most flights are over the lunch hour. Meals will be served with open bar, wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
The dress code for the tour is comfortable and casual. We'll enjoy superior hotels and meals waiting for us at each destination and the best sightseeing arrangements nicely scheduled to fit the days. Many dinners will include shows in native cultures, and will be a mixture of local and Western fare.
All Inclusive Luxury
- Services of two expeienced Tour Leaders and a Tour Director.
- All international flights on a custom-configured aircraft, daytime flights and self-select seating. Meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the aircraft.
- First class or best available hotels.
- Almost all meals - as indicated in theitinerary.
- Comprehensive sightseeing excursions with English-speaking guides - as indicated in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (tips) to drives, guides, porters, hotel and restaurant staff
- Porterage, wherever possible, for one check-in suitcase per passenger for quick and efficient handling.
- All international and domestic airport taxes.
- Tourist Visa fees for Canadian passport holders. (There may be additional charges for other passport holders)
- Transfers between hotels and airports.
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Entrance fees to sights included.
- Storage of winter clothing on the aircraft .
- Fully detailed travel portfolio, a wheeled “carry–on” bag, luggage tags, luggage strap & World Tour jacket
We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have. You can reach us by:
Phone: 905-760-9229 Toll Free: 1-800-268-4284