Your Tour Cost Includes
- Services of two experienced Tour Leaders and a Tour Director .
- All international flights on a custom-configured aircraft, daytime flights and self-select seating. Meals and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the aircraft .
- First class or best available hotels .
- Almost all meals - as indicated in the itinerary.
- Comprehensive sightseeing excursions with English-speaking guides - as indicated in the itinerary.
- Gratuities (tips) to drivers, guides, porters, hotel and restaurant staff.
- Porterage, wherever possible, for one check-in suitcase per passenger for quick and efficient handling.
- All international and domestic airport taxes.
- Tourist Visa fees for Canadian passport holders (there may be additional charges for other passport holders).
- Transfers between hotels and airports.
- Hotel taxes and service charges.
- Entrance fees to sights included.
- Storage of winter clothing on the aircraft.
- Fully detailed travel portfolio, a wheeled “carry-on” bag, luggage tags, luggage strap and World Tour jacket.
Not included: All items of a personal nature, such as: laundry; drinks (except on aircraft); passport fees; personal insurance; meals (other than those described in the itinerary); and any “optional” and at-leisure activities.
TOUR PRICE Canadian dollars, including all taxes
Price per person (2 sharing):$37,995
Single Supplement: $3,490*
PAYMENT PLAN PER PERSON:
INITIAL DEPOSIT - $1,200
June 21, 2012 - $17,800
August 21, 2012 - BALANCE
Deposit can be made by credit card, however, due to the significant additional service fee applied to the acceptance of credit cards, we require all other payments to be made by cheque or draft.
If you are single and would like a companion, we will put you in touch with other people who would also like to have a travel companion.
Insurance options will be sent to you with the receipt of deposit.
CURRENT VISAS REQUIRED: Tourist visas will be obtained on your behalf for each country. (included cost for tourist visas is for Canadian passport holders and may be more or less for other nationalities). Passport must be valid until at least April 21st 2013.
INFORMATION: Further informat ion on tourist visas and current health requirements, what to wear, electrical plug types, etc., will
be sent to you after the second payment.
Two to three weeks before departure, you’ll receive a “Travel Log” binder complete with every detail about the Tour, including destination facts and descriptions, an introduction to your escorts and flight crew, etc., in addition to all necessary documentation, a wheeled carry-on bag, colour-coded luggage strap and name tags.
Phone: 905-760-9229 Toll Free: 1-800-268-4284